What are Amino Support Tablets?
There are two types of amino acids: essential and nonessential. Essential amino acids cannot be synthesized by the body so must be obtained from our diet. PhD Nutrition Amino Support contains 8 essential amino acids, including the 3 BCAAs, which are often used as part of an athlete’s training and nutritional plan. Alongside these important amino acids, PhD have also included vitamin B6, which provides a variety of health benefits.
Amino Support Tablets Benefits
Amino Support can help to maintain a healthy nervous system and immune system, help to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as supporting protein and glycogen metabolism*.
Who are Amino Support Tablets suitable for?
- Popular with individuals from a variety of sectors, involving strength and power, along with endurance and stamina
- Individuals preparing for, or during a cutting phase
- Endurance and stamina athletes for use before, during or after exercise
- Serious male and female gym goers
- Any athlete looking to supplement a high protein diet with these essential amino acids